I am a cake obsessive, based in West Sussex, UK.

I started off making cakes for family and friends before giving up a proper career in favour of playing with sugar full time. Having worked for two bakeries making their wedding and celebration cakes, I am now looking toward world domination with breaks for coffee and chat.

If you are interested in seeing future projects, enter your email address in the box on the right for updates.

To see my website go to: www.kasserina.com. You can email me on info@kasserina.com.

I also sell some sugarcraft items on Etsy. Please go to https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/KasserinaHome?ref=hdr_shop_menu

Thanks for looking!

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Star Wars R2D2 cake - November 2012

Lets face it, five year old boys and Star Wars are a match made in heaven (or even 45 year old boys for that matter). Ron-star wanted an R2D2 so that's what I went for.  


Had a slight problem with slippage on the M25 (that'll teach me to use supermarket bought fondant!), but repairs made on arrival and I seem to be the only one who cared.


One very happy god-son, but that may have been down to the Star Wars themed snacks, space age bouncy castle and his dad appearing as Darth Vader and getting his butt kicked by 25 hyped up kids with foam light sabres!!

No comments:

Post a Comment