I am a cake obsessive, based in West Sussex, UK.

I started off making cakes for family and friends before giving up a proper career in favour of playing with sugar full time. Having worked for two bakeries making their wedding and celebration cakes, I am now looking toward world domination with breaks for coffee and chat.

If you are interested in seeing future projects, enter your email address in the box on the right for updates.

To see my website go to: www.kasserina.com. You can email me on info@kasserina.com.

I also sell some sugarcraft items on Etsy. Please go to https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/KasserinaHome?ref=hdr_shop_menu

Thanks for looking!

Friday, November 06, 2015

The Trusted Suppliers list you didn't know you were waiting for is here at last!

Looking for Wedding suppliers? 

I've just posted the first wave of my new Trusted Suppliers List on the Kasserina Cakes website! Take a look, and stand by for more to follow...

http://www.kasserina.com/#!the-links-effect/c1mka

I'm really happy with it so far, these are honestly great companies who I really like and none of your box ticking, mediocre, bland and saccharine nastiness here. These are suppliers who will make your wedding truly special without breaking the bank.  Nice!



For tonight though, count me as computer fatigued and looking forward to getting all cake headed at the NEC tomorrow for the Cake International show.

Beer you say?  
Why yes, yes I will! 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment