I am a cake obsessive, based in West Sussex, UK.

I started off making cakes for family and friends before giving up a proper career in favour of playing with sugar full time. Having worked for two bakeries making their wedding and celebration cakes, I am now looking toward world domination with breaks for coffee and chat.

If you are interested in seeing future projects, enter your email address in the box on the right for updates.

To see my website go to: www.kasserina.com. You can email me on info@kasserina.com.

I also sell some sugarcraft items on Etsy. Please go to https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/KasserinaHome?ref=hdr_shop_menu

Thanks for looking!

Friday, August 05, 2016

Superhero wedding inspiration - August 2016

Another excellent wedding inspiration article from Charlotte at Hitched featuring mine and many other Superhero inspired Wedding cakes.  Some great ideas here!

http://www.hitched.co.uk/wedding-planning/cakes/superhero-wedding-cakes_1155.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment