I am a cake obsessive, based in West Sussex, UK.

I started off making cakes for family and friends before giving up a proper career in favour of playing with sugar full time. Having worked for two bakeries making their wedding and celebration cakes, I am now looking toward world domination with breaks for coffee and chat.

If you are interested in seeing future projects, enter your email address in the box on the right for updates.

To see my website go to: www.kasserina.com. You can email me on info@kasserina.com.

I also sell some sugarcraft items on Etsy. Please go to https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/KasserinaHome?ref=hdr_shop_menu

Thanks for looking!

Friday, September 18, 2015

Wedding Fair Season has arrived.. or is it Fayre...?

Count me as confused about the spellings but, whether it's "fair" or "fayre", the Kasserina design studio is all aflutter about up and coming wedding fairs/fayres/shows.  

I can now confirm that you can catch me at the Quirky Boutique Wedding Fair, Brighton Centre, Kings Road, BN1 2GR on Sunday 4th October.  It's a great fair, centring on couples who are looking for a wedding that reflects them and their lives, so no paint by numbers wedding goods here.  

Go to http://www.bellesevents.co.uk/quirky-boutique-wedding-fair-in-brighton/ for more details.



You can also find me the following week at a brand new fair at Barnham Hall, West Sussex, PO22 0AY on Sunday 11th October.

It's all go finishing off the new designs, can't wait to start showing them off.  Hope to see some of you there, do say hi.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment